how the podcast helps me to limit my time using social media


it was night, i was lying in my bed while my laptop is open and the lamp was bright facing my ghibli posters. i tried to explore my phone about the hidden features, and i found the app named podcast; i thought the application is not free, so i tried to open and find some podcaster to listen to.  


one night i spent my time for about six hours listening to a podcast. i found TED Talks in the podcast app and i was happy because i really want TED Talks since i was in senior high school. i listen to some speakers about climate change, overcoming depression, and other guides about life. there’s also a podcaster which i’m very happy with because of the speaker with a marvelous quality of voice. their topics are very interesting because all about love, adulting, flirting, etc., and what i love most here is they speak tagalog. the speakers are very funny and knowledgeable and i learned a lot from the Boiling Waters PH. there are lots of podcasters there, like the payaman talks, the daily stoic, self-help, and many more. i did not download this podcast application but it is already downloaded on my phone. to all iphone users check your phone if ever there’s a podcast app, so you could listen to podcast for free.

i am really happy spending my time listening to a podcast. the ideas of the speakers are very fascinating that you can learn a lot than spending time using social media. i encourage you to listen to podcasts especially before you sleep at night, or in the morning while drinking coffee. lastly, i don’t know if you like what i like, but for me listening to podcasts is better than spending time on social media. 


ps: if you don't have a podcast application, you can visit the website of the Anchor or download their app; and you can start to listen to a podcast in anchor for free! 



Comments

Popular Posts