EXPLORE BAROBO SURIGAO DEL SUR: AND THEIR BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN BAROBO.


This is my first time here in Barobo the place looks amazing and beautiful; these places is one the best place I have experienced and encountered. And I can say these places are perfect for bonding with your friends, family or lovers because it's perfect to relax and chill. Make this place one of your plans for your summer outing. And also so much affordable you can go here for as low as 750 pesos! (Tour Package).

Cabgan Island



This is the Cabgan Island with smooth fine sand. From here you can see the beautiful turtle island.
#ChillandRelax

Westlife


Westlife, this is Westlife they called Westlife from the Pop group with name Westlife. From here you can see the beautiful view of their different island. "You can jump here if the waves settle down," said the tour guide. 
#CliffJump

Naked Island


This is one of my favorite islands here in Barobo the "Naked Island" with the beautiful white fine sand.
#FeelTheHeatofSummer

Bogac Cold Spring


Lastly the Bogac Cold Spring one of the best tourist spots here in Barobo the blue, deep, and cleanliness of the water.
#BodyFreeze 

Comments

  1. Wow...I wanna go into Westlife island. I'm a huge ,huge fan of westlife. THe island remind of the song "My Love "...the song was shot into beautiful coast of Ireland ,and also the moher cliff.......wonderful.. someday I'm gonna be there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts