Wildflowers and Letters | Sonnet 17




I

Wondrous little wildflower from the thousand hills
Wonderful letters from your beloved Valentine
We are in love with each other and no one can ill;
For you mademoiselle, my love more than a flock of lime
I could think every night and the feelings will reveal;
I can love you every day more than this Valentine's

II

I shall wait for you to read the letter mademoiselle
To feel my love and soul in the wondrous of words
I commit all my love to you and all of these are real
I will give you a home, a sanctuary, and more;
We will dance amid by singing nightingales
And I will confess all my love and how I adore

III

Happy valentine's to you my sweet little lovely
I shall patiently wait to see you this evening
To feel the gracious love of my beloved thee  
And I don’t matter if the day is dying
Because when I’m with you, I feel a tremendous glee

Comments

Popular Posts