I Will Never Forget the Bliss of Love, Sincerity, and Enjoyment When I'm With My Friends



Dear Friends,
       
    I’m sorry for being me. Sometimes when I’m walking around at the pathway or anywhere inside at the school campus I pretend that I haven’t seen all of you. There was a time I thought everyone hates me for being silent or being solitary. I thought that the world against me when I’m alone. I’m sorry for being selfish, sometimes that I don’t listen to your opinions and advice that could help me to have a better life. I’m sorry when we are in the same room or even at the party and while enjoying ourselves together, but lately I only think about my happiness and neglecting the enjoyment of ours. It’s kind of selfish. But I’m lucky to have you, you’re so special to me, I will never forget the memories we had together, memories full of the bliss of love, sincerity, and enjoyment. I will cherish every minute, every single day that we had together. Thank you for being part of my journey. I wish you all well. 


Always,
K.J Mamasu




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts