EVERYTHING'S CHANGED

                



                     I was currently sitting here at my desk writing this story. A story about my life, what's in my mind every day, and the weirdest happening the way I'm thinking. Why everything's changed? may depresyon ako noon since my mother was passed away in June 2016 and it takes for how many months. This depression changed a lot, the way I act and the way I think. I'll give you two examples about my experience. 

          First, I started to read a book something fantasy and odd, I like it and I feel comfortable when I read that story. There was a time naglalakad ako noon sa isang kalye karamihan dito ay mga damo, may mga tao ring nakapaligid dito. Habang akoy naglalakad I met these people na nakatingin sa akin, a group of guys leering at me. I glanced at them once and suddenly laughed. I saw them just like the monsters in the book I've had read. I ran away from them and they start yelling, I ran faster and I imagined I was in the running Olympic competition, it takes one hour of running to flee from them, and I stopped, I laughed because I thought I successfully fled from them, but I was wrong. Sila ay nagtatawanan sa gilid na tinatayuan ko, and all I have to do is to give attention... by the way, the 'people' and 'monsters' are not actually in this story, is not actually they are, what I mean is my school projects. Procrastination hits me so hard! Because this time I just wanted to settle my mind, chill, and relax. But I have to take my responsibility to feed my monsters plenty of attention, for me to be able to survive to the next level. 

             Second, after reading lots of books, I started to write short stories and poetry. I searched so many guidelines on the internet on how to start writing a story, and everything I searched ay natulungan ako. So, before there was a time in the middle of the night, I was walking in the street, and I found this girl who gave me inspiration, strength and motivates me. So, I am walking with this girl and there are no people surrounds me, she sang a song and her voice is like a lullaby. After walking, we ran through the beach, we sat down in the mini old dusty chalet. (This is so romantic) we had stargazing and dept talked at night, and while the waves strike. That night she stares at me and said, "Kiss me" ... Okay I will end the story here, but I heard something moaning in my mind. You guys if you think that is true, don't make yourself a fool. That's a fiction story I made before. In real life, if somebody can tell me "Kiss me" of course I kiss you for a reason. Pero hanggang kiss lang yun... syempre I respect women just like how I respected my mother. And that moaning? I'll feel that soon if ever I get married. 


That's the story! Thank you for reading about this weirdest experience. Stay tuned, I am going to add the third which is 'Humorous person turns into Boring person'. And fourth, 'Thinking about death for no Reason'



Comments

  1. I also struggled with procrastination, it makes me stressed and sometimes I have mental breakdowns. Pero kung iisipin, we're also at fault that we're stressed, kasi we procrastinated. I also used books as my coping mechanism, manga as well and painting. I also tried writing novels and poems but my novels remains unfinished, besides a one-shot I made for a creative writing subject.

    I kind of experienced depression last feb 2020. Rather than seeing people as the monster, I saw myself as that monster.

    I would like to read some of your short stories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts