GARDEN OF EDEN RESTORED: THE PRAYER MOUNTAIN



Garden of Eden restored one of the best places I've ever seen for my entire life! I can say this is one of the best places to relax together with your friends, lovers, and especially for the family. This is my first time in this place; my expectation for our tour to our destinations is just like commonplace and a crowded place that usually visiting by the people, but no! My expectations are not truly what I have expected. This place one of the amazing places that I have ever encountered. These photos witnesses how wonderful, magnificent, and solemn the Garden of Eden restored.







First, you may walk for at least 2 minutes through the "Castle" I'm sorry but it looks like a castle :D




I am pretty pleased when I see these houses because of the color and amazement. You can take a picture wherever you want. There is a rule inside the garden - the tour guide said: "You can take a picture wherever you want, but do not use a DSLR and Video taking a camera" I don't know why, but we should follow the rules if you want to experience this kind of place. Don't worry! You can use your cellphone to take a picture. And inside at the garden is so instagramable!


I am here! So wonderful! It looks like a castle of a Disney princess. 











THE BEAUTY OF NATURE



Have you seen the garden of Miss Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children? it looks like this. But, I am peculiar here, Okay.




The Garden of Eden Restored produces affordable food and quality services. At inside there is a coffee shop, a restaurant, and a souvenir shop. These guys are witnessed how wonderful the Garden of Eden Restored is.

so what are you waiting for? choose this place as one of your plans to relax. I can surely say this place can heal our sadness; can make us please and also can settle our mind. The location of this place is Garden of Eden Restored Tamayong Calinan Davao City. You can go and experience this place for as low as 250 pesos each. Go and Explore it!



________________________________________________________________________


THE CAMARADERIE OF US

This is how we enjoyed ourselves inside the garden we are glad that we came here for the first time in our lives. These guys are happy to experience this place.





I will acknowledge first the University of Mindanao for accepting this tour; second, the University of Mindanao Bus Driver for transporting us to our destinations; third the facilitators and teachers, thank you so much for your efforts, I appreciated your being kind and sincere. Without you, we don't know how wonderful the Garden of Eden Restored is. Lastly, The Garden of Eden Restored thank you so much for your guidelines for the hospitality and also for the tour guide who sharing us about the information about each place. 
#COUNTRYSIDETOUR2018
#PRAYERMOUNTAIN

Thank You for reading this blog! I hope you enjoy it. 


See you next time! Yahooooo!










Comments

Popular Posts